The Chancellor of the exchequer Philip Hammond will present his Autumn Statement on the 23rd November 2016.
As previously announced the Autumn Statement will include the draft legislation on the "Off-payroll working in the public sector reform", which will affect those employing or placing PSC workers.
This gives clients and agencies just over 10 weeks to:
- Understand what the Off-payroll working in the public sector reform is
- Start the motion of creating a "Project Team to:
- Analyse impact; commercial and business strategy
- Scenario plan in readiness for draft legislation
- Consider partnering with a full FCSA member
How Orange Genie can help you?
There is no need to panic, as your supply chain can stay compliant with new legislation. Orange Genie are a fully accredited member of the FCSA. They can arrange a free face to face meeting with you to go through the proposed changes and help you to create and implement a strategy to meet your obligations under the legislation.
To book your free meeting please contact your Key Account Manger or contact Dan Moss on 01296 468183 / 07931 938846 or email email@example.com.